Search found 4 matches
- June 14th, 2026, 1:55 pm
- Forum: The Sandbox
- Topic: Are Cell Machine and its descendants cellular automata?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 338
Re: Are Cell Machine and its descendants cellular automata?
I think you're referring to this video, which I happened to watch less than an hour before reading your post:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIQ7HOcvuso
And this follow-up video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fycWBS6Nkrs
yep, that's the one!
I might be wrong, but I don't think there's a ...
- June 14th, 2026, 4:14 am
- Forum: The Sandbox
- Topic: Are Cell Machine and its descendants cellular automata?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 338
Re: Are Cell Machine and its descendants cellular automata?
Besides, what’s “force automaton”?
I made the term up to refer to the "style" of automata that Cell Machine and its descendants are: they operate on "forces" that cause changes directly to other cells, like how "cellular" in "cellular automaton" refers to the cells and their individual ...
- June 14th, 2026, 12:30 am
- Forum: The Sandbox
- Topic: Are Cell Machine and its descendants cellular automata?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 338
Are Cell Machine and its descendants cellular automata?
Hello! I'm not sure if this should go in here or over at "Other cellular automata"; I'm putting it here to be safe.
To those uninitiated, Cell Machine is a game developed by Sam Hogan for the Game Maker's Toolkit's 2020 game jam. Its premise was inspired by Conway's Game of Life, with it being a ...
To those uninitiated, Cell Machine is a game developed by Sam Hogan for the Game Maker's Toolkit's 2020 game jam. Its premise was inspired by Conway's Game of Life, with it being a ...
- October 1st, 2025, 3:27 pm
- Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
- Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
- Replies: 1066
- Views: 577692
Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
hello! I'd like the trusted flag, thanks! (User:Aadenboy on the wiki)