Is there a video of this moving? I really want to see it in action, cuz like hippo.69 I can only run 5 million gens
If there isn't, can there be one? (MP4 in a post, not YouTube because YouTube crashes for me)
It should be a considerable number of generations, though
Also, things like TETRISOTCAMP ...
Search found 20 matches
- December 9th, 2025, 2:21 am
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: How about a unidimensional spaceship?
- Replies: 245
- Views: 185961
- December 5th, 2025, 12:25 am
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: How about a unidimensional spaceship?
- Replies: 245
- Views: 185961
Re: How about a unidimensional spaceship?
Where is the moving part of the mechanism
- December 5th, 2025, 12:21 am
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Miscellaneous Discoveries in Other Cellular Automata
- Replies: 5403
- Views: 1337191
Re: Miscellaneous Discoveries in Other Cellular Automata
This is very tub-tastic (I can't not joke about it)
The rule I invented and I use regularly is B34itz/S2-n3 as it has a common c/33 diagonal ship,
x = 3, y = 5, rule = B34itz/S2-n3
2o$2o$2bo$2bo$2bo!
supports some normal B3/S23 ships when most rules don't,
x = 24, y = 17, rule = B34itz/S2-n3 ...
The rule I invented and I use regularly is B34itz/S2-n3 as it has a common c/33 diagonal ship,
x = 3, y = 5, rule = B34itz/S2-n3
2o$2o$2bo$2bo$2bo!
supports some normal B3/S23 ships when most rules don't,
x = 24, y = 17, rule = B34itz/S2-n3 ...
- December 4th, 2025, 12:05 am
- Forum: Help / Support
- Topic: Thread for basic questions
- Replies: 6124
- Views: 2063472
Re: Thread for basic questions
I'm struggling to make conduits because I don't know how to stop it from killing catalysts that contain it
I know what eater 2 and eater 1 can do, but other stuff is confusing because I can't find turorials on it anywhere in the wiki
If conduits are a little too complex for me, what would be the ...
I know what eater 2 and eater 1 can do, but other stuff is confusing because I can't find turorials on it anywhere in the wiki
If conduits are a little too complex for me, what would be the ...
- December 2nd, 2025, 3:26 am
- Forum: Help / Support
- Topic: Thread for basic questions
- Replies: 6124
- Views: 2063472
- December 1st, 2025, 1:29 am
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Thread for your unsure discoveries
- Replies: 4043
- Views: 1919611
- November 30th, 2025, 11:38 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Gun Discussion Thread
- Replies: 1007
- Views: 492341
Re: Gun Discussion Thread
AK-60:
x = 24, y = 26, rule = B3/S23
13bo$3b2o6b5obo$4bo5bo5b2o$3bo5bobob2o$3b2o4bobobob5o$6b2obobobobo4bo$
b5obobobo3bob3o$o4bobobo2b2o3bo$b3obo3bo3bob2o$3bo3b2o$4b2obo5$22b2o$
14b3o5b2o$13bo3bo$12bo5bo$12bo5bo$3b2o7bo5bo$2bo2bo7bo3bo2b2o$2bobobo
7b3o3bobo$3bo2bo15bo$7bo14b2o$4bobo!
I put ...
- November 30th, 2025, 9:59 pm
- Forum: Help / Support
- Topic: Thread for basic questions
- Replies: 6124
- Views: 2063472
Re: Miscellaneous LifeWiki Discussion
How do I fix the ship in a mechanism that keeps getting eaten, same as other still lifes?
#CXRLE Pos=-20,-11
x = 21, y = 9, rule = B3/S23
6b2o10b2o$6bobo5bo3bobo$3bo3b2o6bo3b2o$2b3o10b2o$bobobo11bo$3ob3o10b2o
$bobobo13bo$2b3o$3bo!
I need it so it's a small still life not an oscillator ...
#CXRLE Pos=-20,-11
x = 21, y = 9, rule = B3/S23
6b2o10b2o$6bobo5bo3bobo$3bo3b2o6bo3b2o$2b3o10b2o$bobobo11bo$3ob3o10b2o
$bobobo13bo$2b3o$3bo!
I need it so it's a small still life not an oscillator ...
- November 16th, 2025, 6:25 pm
- Forum: Website Discussion
- Topic: This has to stop
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2600
Re: This has to stop
And yes, I do actually try to discover useful stuff in lifewiki like oscillators
- November 16th, 2025, 6:24 pm
- Forum: Website Discussion
- Topic: This has to stop
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2600
This has to stop
Why is the website refusing to work anymore?
I can't do anything to fix the website at all. It's like people are hacking the website and trying to shut it down (which is probably happening right now) permanently.
Can this website be fixed (Lifewiki) or will the website not exist anymore?
Please ...
I can't do anything to fix the website at all. It's like people are hacking the website and trying to shut it down (which is probably happening right now) permanently.
Can this website be fixed (Lifewiki) or will the website not exist anymore?
Please ...
- November 9th, 2025, 7:14 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Thread for basic non-CGOL questions
- Replies: 1688
- Views: 481774
NEW SHIP?
This ship is c/33 diagonal, has a tiny rle, and has a chaotic movement path.
Population: 7 to 19
Size: 3 x 5 at smallest
Discovery: soup
Speed: c/33 diagonal
Rule: B34itz/S2-n3
Totalistic: no
x = 5, y = 6, rule = B34itz/S2-n3
o$o2b2o$bob2o$4bo$3bo$3bo!
I couldn't find it documented anywhere ...
Population: 7 to 19
Size: 3 x 5 at smallest
Discovery: soup
Speed: c/33 diagonal
Rule: B34itz/S2-n3
Totalistic: no
x = 5, y = 6, rule = B34itz/S2-n3
o$o2b2o$bob2o$4bo$3bo$3bo!
I couldn't find it documented anywhere ...
- November 6th, 2025, 7:47 pm
- Forum: Bugs & Errors
- Topic: Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1692
Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties.
I think we all know what I am talking about, and I think I speak for most life enthusiasts here.
https://uploadimagefree.com/view.php?id=b82874077db7de45855999da7a199a88
THE WEBSITE PAGES KEEP CRASHING RANDOMLY
Now it's the main page that is bugging out. This is annoying when you are a person ...
https://uploadimagefree.com/view.php?id=b82874077db7de45855999da7a199a88
THE WEBSITE PAGES KEEP CRASHING RANDOMLY
Now it's the main page that is bugging out. This is annoying when you are a person ...
- November 6th, 2025, 6:49 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Non-Spaceship Eaters
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3829
Re: Non-Spaceship Eaters
Dove eaters.Tawal wrote: November 12th, 2023, 12:58 pm Two more Dove eaters :Code: Select all
x = 66, y = 32, rule = LifeHistory 11$45.2A$7.A4.A32.A.A4.A$6.A.A2.A.A33.A3.A.A$7.A4.2A33.2A3.2A$18.2A 38.2A$18.2A38.2A6$12.3E4.2A31.3E4.2A$11.E2.E4.2A30.E2.E4.2A$10.E2.E 36.E2.E$11.2E38.2E!
Think about the name outside of celluar automata 🕊🍽
- November 6th, 2025, 6:48 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Non-Spaceship Eaters
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3829
Re: Non-Spaceship Eaters
Can a hassler be sparkers spawning and bouncing a signal? eg. like a honey farm constantly moving to a second chamber and killing the other while growing then repeating
- November 5th, 2025, 7:48 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Non-Spaceship Eaters
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3829
Re: Non-Spaceship Eaters
Please help me: I'm trying to make a traffic light hassler and formations that come out of it cut barges to the size of a tub that I tried to place to stop it. there is no eater I have tried that recovers.
thanks
x = 4, y = 4, rule = B2e3j/S0
o2bo$4b$o2bo$b2ob!
Can you post the pattern ...
- November 3rd, 2025, 12:29 am
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Non-Spaceship Eaters
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3829
Re: Non-Spaceship Eaters
Please help me: I'm trying to make a traffic light hassler and formations that come out of it cut barges to the size of a tub that I tried to place to stop it. there is no eater I have tried that recovers.
thanks
thanks
Code: Select all
x = 4, y = 4, rule = B2e3j/S0
o2bo$4b$o2bo$b2ob!- October 26th, 2025, 6:58 pm
- Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
- Topic: Downloading the whole wiki
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1562
Re: Downloading the whole wiki
If the wiki gets hacked and shut down or crashes for whatever reason, use the wayback machine
Wayback machine
https://web.archive.org
Conway life webite
https://web.archive.org/web/20250201000 ... aylife.com
Wayback machine
https://web.archive.org
Conway life webite
https://web.archive.org/web/20250201000 ... aylife.com
- October 20th, 2025, 6:45 pm
- Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
- Topic: What is the longest-period gun and oscillator?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1157
What is the longest-period gun and oscillator?
I want to add this to some pages, but I can't find them in the first place. please help me!
Code: Select all
x = 5, y = 5, rule = B8/S012
o3bo$5b$5b$o3bo$b3ob!- October 14th, 2025, 10:40 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Thread for your unsure discoveries
- Replies: 4043
- Views: 1919611
Re: Thread for your unsure discoveries
Bounding box: 6 x 9 particles.
Cell count: 17
Goes boring at gen 310
The debris:
Tubs: 1
Blocks: 13
Blinkers: 3
Toads: 2
Beehives: 3
Loafs: 2
Ships: 1
Gliders: 3
Total: 28
x = 6, y = 9, rule = B3/S23
booobb$ooobob$bbbboo$bbboob$bboobb$bbbbbb$bbbbbb$boobbb$boobbb!
My actual name: Oliver ...
Cell count: 17
Goes boring at gen 310
The debris:
Tubs: 1
Blocks: 13
Blinkers: 3
Toads: 2
Beehives: 3
Loafs: 2
Ships: 1
Gliders: 3
Total: 28
x = 6, y = 9, rule = B3/S23
booobb$ooobob$bbbboo$bbboob$bboobb$bbbbbb$bbbbbb$boobbb$boobbb!
My actual name: Oliver ...
- September 22nd, 2025, 1:29 am
- Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
- Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
- Replies: 1069
- Views: 578280
Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
Can I request trusted flag on my account? I really like GOL and want the wiki to be updated to help other people researching the wiki. thanks
...[ ]...
[ ]......
[ ][ ][ ]
...[ ]...
[ ]......
[ ][ ][ ]