Seems fair. Is there any way to speed things up on my end, or should I accept the speed it's running at?hotdogPi wrote: October 8th, 2025, 10:07 am The HighLife replicator is probably slowing things down.
Search found 2 matches
- October 8th, 2025, 10:18 am
- Forum: Help / Support
- Topic: Thread for basic questions
- Replies: 6120
- Views: 2056948
Re: Thread for basic questions
- October 8th, 2025, 9:55 am
- Forum: Help / Support
- Topic: Thread for basic questions
- Replies: 6120
- Views: 2056948
Re: Thread for basic questions
I apologize if this is not the right place to ask. I genuinely don't know where else to.
I want to run apgsearch on my computer for B36S23/C1. Running it using the default ruleset results in a consistent speed of ~5000 soups/second. (I don't know if this is slow or not, but I'm fairly happy with ...
I want to run apgsearch on my computer for B36S23/C1. Running it using the default ruleset results in a consistent speed of ~5000 soups/second. (I don't know if this is slow or not, but I'm fairly happy with ...