We have discovered a spacecraft launching two small spacecraft of different types at different intervals. Is this already known?
x = 6, y = 20, rule = 345/2/4
..........A$.........BCB$........C.B.C$.....AAB..C.BC$....BABC..AA..B....B$.A.C.C.....AAAC...C.C$AAAA.AACBACA.....B..BA$AABAAA.A.ABA....AACC ...
Search found 4 matches
- September 4th, 2025, 5:37 am
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Star Wars Rule
- Replies: 273
- Views: 182324
- September 4th, 2025, 5:08 am
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Star Wars Rule
- Replies: 273
- Views: 182324
Re: Star Wars Rule
x = 15, y = 7, rule = 345/2/4
...A$.AAA$.AA$AAA
I found a ship that launches other ships.
Then I used several of these to build a ship that installs fixed objects.
x = 15, y = 7, rule = 345/2/4
..........................................................A ...
...A$.AAA$.AA$AAA
I found a ship that launches other ships.
Then I used several of these to build a ship that installs fixed objects.
x = 15, y = 7, rule = 345/2/4
..........................................................A ...
- September 4th, 2025, 4:23 am
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Star Wars Rule
- Replies: 273
- Views: 182324
Re: Star Wars Rule
Code: Select all
x = 15, y = 7, rule = 345/2/4
...B$..C.C$..A.AB$.B.BC$ACCAAC$.B.B$..AHas this pattern already been identified?
- July 10th, 2025, 11:11 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Star Wars Rule
- Replies: 273
- Views: 182324
Re: Star Wars Rule
Code: Select all
x = 40, y = 40, rule = 345/2/4
bbbbbbbo$bbbbbbooo$bbbbbbbo$bbbbbbbo$bbbbbbboo$bbbbbbbo$bbbbbbooo$bbbbbbbo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$bbbobbooobbo$bbooooooooooo$bbbobbbbbbbo