Search found 3 matches

by non99toxic
May 17th, 2025, 12:44 pm
Forum: Patterns
Topic: Fuse thread
Replies: 185
Views: 107927

Re: Fuse thread

Ah, I just realized what you really asked. I thought it was about maximum glider production rate. Yes, you can combine multiple. I've scaled up that top gif by using itself to scale higher and higher. I can't remember how many, but I remember the subdivision count. Each box subdivides by 4, at the ...
by non99toxic
May 17th, 2025, 11:19 am
Forum: Patterns
Topic: Fuse thread
Replies: 185
Views: 107927

Re: Fuel based space ship? puffer? fuse? rake? I dunno, it's something.

Don't fuses destroy the objects consumed? I mean, this does when producing gliders, but it leaves behind a blinker for every two it consumes on a pure blinker path with no gliders creation. The most I can fit is 2 gliders per 10 grids. That gif is just a sequence of 3 gliders, not as much as it can ...
by non99toxic
May 17th, 2025, 11:07 am
Forum: Patterns
Topic: Fuse thread
Replies: 185
Views: 107927

Fuel based space ship? puffer? fuse? rake? I dunno, it's something.

ezgif-4ffde3b6923731.gif 1373118744183832716.gif 1373029388005933117.gif

this is created with a single still life and a path of blinkers with Rule B3/S23. It causes a chain reaction where it traverses the blinker path but will die without it. For every 2 blinkers it consumes, it leaves 1 in its ...