Hello,
I hadn't expected so many responses from you. This just shows me how much people continue to be passionate about this wonderful Game of Life with such a great community.
Thank you all for your ideas and advice. I will delve into all of them to create the best presentation I can.
I hope this ...
Search found 2 matches
- May 10th, 2024, 8:33 am
- Forum: Website Discussion
- Topic: Simple math questions about Conway's Game of Life
- Replies: 7
- Views: 16724
- May 5th, 2024, 1:08 pm
- Forum: Website Discussion
- Topic: Simple math questions about Conway's Game of Life
- Replies: 7
- Views: 16724
Simple math questions about Conway's Game of Life
Hi everyone,
I'm a French student, and this year I'm graduating from high school. As part of my graduation requirements, I have an oral exam on a science subject (either mathematics or physics) that I've chosen. I need to prepare something for both disciplines and have decided to discuss the Game ...
I'm a French student, and this year I'm graduating from high school. As part of my graduation requirements, I have an oral exam on a science subject (either mathematics or physics) that I've chosen. I need to prepare something for both disciplines and have decided to discuss the Game ...