Hello again everyone.
I had another idea recently. While looking at a binary tiling, i noticed that every square in it has exactly 8 neighbors, just like on a regular square tiling.
This inspired me to implement the Game of Life on a binary tiling.
I made this little webthing as a demo: https ...
Search found 4 matches
- February 1st, 2024, 4:52 pm
- Forum: The Sandbox
- Topic: Life on a binary tiling
- Replies: 2
- Views: 981
- December 4th, 2022, 4:36 am
- Forum: Scripts
- Topic: Codependent Game of Life
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1802
Re: Codependent Game of Life
Thanks for the report. I messed up a transition in the rule builder. It should be fixed now.
- December 3rd, 2022, 5:53 pm
- Forum: Scripts
- Topic: Codependent Game of Life
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1802
Re: Codependent Game of Life
After some figuring out, I added a rule generator to my site. It generates and downloads a .rule file. You can either generate the currently set rule, or generate from a string.
It generates a 4-state rule, state 0 is both dead, state 1 is alive on 1, state 2 is alive on 2, and state 3 is alive on ...
It generates a 4-state rule, state 0 is both dead, state 1 is alive on 1, state 2 is alive on 2, and state 3 is alive on ...
- November 20th, 2022, 2:53 pm
- Forum: Scripts
- Topic: Codependent Game of Life
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1802
Codependent Game of Life
Hello everyone.
I have always has a mild interest in this game of life. I just had this nice idea, and i wanted to share it with you guys.
I like to call this idea Codependent Game of Life. It consists of two separate "boards" that operate under their own Life-like rules. The interesting part is ...
I have always has a mild interest in this game of life. I just had this nice idea, and i wanted to share it with you guys.
I like to call this idea Codependent Game of Life. It consists of two separate "boards" that operate under their own Life-like rules. The interesting part is ...