Actually? Just kinda wanna mess with them, discover stuff tbh
Search found 7 matches
- January 12th, 2025, 4:23 pm
- Forum: The Sandbox
- Topic: Question... (Please do move to the right forum in case this actually fits anywhere)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4477
Re: Question... (Please do move to the right forum in case this actually fits anywhere)
- January 11th, 2025, 1:42 pm
- Forum: The Sandbox
- Topic: Question... (Please do move to the right forum in case this actually fits anywhere)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4477
Question... (Please do move to the right forum in case this actually fits anywhere)
Anyone have a .zip file of (preferrably many) Golly-compatible .rule files?
I don't really have the time or motivation to go through the list of them on LifeWiki and download them all myself, plus some that were in a zip I found in the past aren't even recognized by LifeViewer.
(For example, there ...
I don't really have the time or motivation to go through the list of them on LifeWiki and download them all myself, plus some that were in a zip I found in the past aren't even recognized by LifeViewer.
(For example, there ...
- July 15th, 2024, 8:29 pm
- Forum: The Sandbox
- Topic: Hi, I've returned after some time!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 536
Re: Hi, I've returned after some time!
Cool, that's nice.
Something I really like in CAs in general is unusual neighborhoods.
While I myself can't experiment much with them due to the requirements (i.e, my laptop can't handle Visions of Chaos being the main one since 3-D are some of my faves) they're still fun to see. For example, MNCA ...
Something I really like in CAs in general is unusual neighborhoods.
While I myself can't experiment much with them due to the requirements (i.e, my laptop can't handle Visions of Chaos being the main one since 3-D are some of my faves) they're still fun to see. For example, MNCA ...
- July 14th, 2024, 4:03 pm
- Forum: The Sandbox
- Topic: Hi, I've returned after some time!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 536
Hi, I've returned after some time!
Never mind, found how to copy it... I'm still back though!
[Edited because of important realization]
Anyways, how is everyone?
[Edited because of important realization]
Anyways, how is everyone?
- August 27th, 2022, 11:19 am
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: B2e3eij4a/S2-in3n4ae5i (no name yet)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 553
B2e3eij4a/S2-in3n4ae5i (no name yet)
This is an interesting rule I separated from spaceshipstest1.rule. It has many spaceships, all of which are orthogonal, a diagonal puffer and some orthogonal ones, and a common natural oscillator, plus a 3-cell still-life and the snake from CgoL.
#CXRLE Pos=-45,-112 Gen=34
x = 89, y = 135, rule ...
#CXRLE Pos=-45,-112 Gen=34
x = 89, y = 135, rule ...
- August 13th, 2022, 7:16 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Extended Life Extensions
- Replies: 1187
- Views: 273761
Re: Extended Life Extensions
my username is one space off lol.
- August 13th, 2022, 5:46 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: B2cik3acqy4ceqrwy5ceiqr6cek/S02-k3-aij4aeijrt5ceknr6cik7c (Dotstellations)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1587