Search found 3 matches
- July 21st, 2022, 5:26 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: (Engineered) diehards
- Replies: 329
- Views: 102328
Re: (Engineered) diehards
Wow. I never knew that engineered diehards could live that long.
[…]
Diehard
[…]
Just as an alert for anyone who is watching this, the spaceship crashes into a wall before the would-be diehard would…well, die. It should work better in Golly. :)
Lurking.
The diehard still dies in Lifeviewer ...
- July 19th, 2022, 1:08 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries
- Replies: 5157
- Views: 2226956
Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries
Period-tripling reaction for period-20 gliders:
Code: Select all
x = 28, y = 13, rule = B3/S23
2bo22bo$obo22bobo$b2o22b2o3$7bo12bo$5bobo12bobo$6b2o12b2o3$12bo2bo$10b
obo2bobo$11b2o2b2o!
- July 18th, 2022, 2:18 pm
- Forum: The Sandbox
- Topic: Introductions
- Replies: 261
- Views: 256364
Re: Introductions
Hi,
Today, I'm going to stop lurking.
(Yes, I'm new here.)
~ stheia
Today, I'm going to stop lurking.
(Yes, I'm new here.)
~ stheia