Search found 5 matches
- December 27th, 2021, 12:52 am
- Forum: Help / Support
- Topic: Thread for basic questions
- Replies: 6120
- Views: 2058206
Re: Thread for basic questions
Can you get any "boring" interaction between two oscillators with one being period-2 ? Has it been proven that it is possible or impossible ?
- November 6th, 2021, 9:18 am
- Forum: Help / Support
- Topic: Thread for basic questions
- Replies: 6120
- Views: 2058206
Re: Thread for basic questions
How can I put .mc patterns in posts ?
I'm new here, I have a lot to learn
If the pattern is not too large, RLE (.rle file) is preferred when sharing a pattern. In Golly, selecting the pattern and copying with ctrl+C will get the pattern RLE in your clipboard. On the forums, use "code" tag ...
- November 5th, 2021, 10:15 pm
- Forum: Help / Support
- Topic: Thread for basic questions
- Replies: 6120
- Views: 2058206
Re: Thread for basic questions
How can I put .mc patterns in posts ?
I'm new here, I have a lot to learn
I'm new here, I have a lot to learn
Wicks
Finding new wicks, stabilising the already existant and eventually finding wicksterchers
- November 5th, 2021, 9:46 pm
- Forum: The Sandbox
- Topic: Random posts 2
- Replies: 486
- Views: 69944
Re: Random posts 2
Petition to rename Breeder 1 "Gosper's Gosper Gilder Gun Gun" (GGGGG)