Search found 5 matches

by moonsheep
December 15th, 2021, 10:49 am
Forum: Bugs & Errors
Topic: Catagolue Server Error
Replies: 1
Views: 15689

Catagolue Server Error

Catagolue returns an error when trying to identify the following ash pattern ( https://catagolue.hatsya.com/object/ ):

x = 269, y = 269, rule = B3/S23
120b2o$119bobo$119b2o9$129b2o$129b2o4$151b2o$151bobo$152b2o$125b2o$
125b2o7$142b2o$142b2o2$127bo$126bobo$117b2o7bobo$117b2o8bo$90bo$89bobo
49b2o ...
by moonsheep
October 23rd, 2021, 6:40 am
Forum: Patterns
Topic: Thread For Your Naming Proposals of Unnamed Patterns
Replies: 266
Views: 211390

Re: Thread For Your Naming Proposals of Unnamed Patterns



I propose 64P2H1V0 to be named Stingray. I just get this immense stingray vibe watching it glide around the place.

However, there are similar spaceships, such as xq2_1fc0s04g0tje28agga82ejt0g40s0cf1zx112731ya137211 , and these presumably also resemble stingrays. Perhaps each stingray ...
by moonsheep
October 22nd, 2021, 3:03 pm
Forum: Patterns
Topic: Thread For Your Naming Proposals of Unnamed Patterns
Replies: 266
Views: 211390

Re: Thread For Your Naming Proposals of Unnamed Patterns

I propose 64P2H1V0 to be named Stingray. I just get this immense stingray vibe watching it glide around the place.
by moonsheep
October 13th, 2021, 5:24 am
Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
Replies: 1066
Views: 578091

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Ian07 wrote: October 12th, 2021, 1:43 pm
moonsheep wrote: October 12th, 2021, 6:09 am Hello all,
Upon registration to LifeWiki (User:Moonsheep), I've been directed to request my account to be marked trusted here.
So here is my request :)
Thanks in advance,
moonsheep
Done!
Thank you very much!
by moonsheep
October 12th, 2021, 6:09 am
Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
Replies: 1066
Views: 578091

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Hello all,
Upon registration to LifeWiki (User:Moonsheep), I've been directed to request my account to be marked trusted here.
So here is my request :)
Thanks in advance,
moonsheep