Search found 3 matches
- August 2nd, 2021, 10:09 am
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA
- Replies: 3899
- Views: 1398759
Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA
In the third rule it's not a sawtooth, it's a bb log(t) growth. (What is lightweight ??)
Yeah, I shouldn't have referred to it as 'lightweight' :? . By 'lightweight' I meant that it's size is small compared to other t-ships, like how the LWSS from life is 'lightweight'.
Edit: Just realized i ...
- August 2nd, 2021, 6:49 am
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA
- Replies: 3899
- Views: 1398759
Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA
Hello! Before creating this account, I already made multiple rules, most of which i forgot their rulestring. Here are a few unnamed rules and their patterns:
1 . 23/2en3/4
After browsing the forums a little after making the left gun in this rule, I found out that there exists a rule similar to ...
1 . 23/2en3/4
After browsing the forums a little after making the left gun in this rule, I found out that there exists a rule similar to ...
- August 2nd, 2021, 4:34 am
- Forum: The Sandbox
- Topic: Introductions
- Replies: 261
- Views: 256322
Re: Introductions
Hello! I'm Dicuo. I am a 13 year old that got interested in CA and created this account so i could post a few rules i created. 