Search found 3 matches
- March 17th, 2021, 9:06 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Oscillator Discussion Thread
- Replies: 5941
- Views: 2512841
Re: Oscillator Discussion Thread
Hey, there it is, thanks! Wow, is that not just every known period-2 oscillator, but every single one that's possible up to 21 bits? That's crazy.
- March 17th, 2021, 8:51 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Oscillator Discussion Thread
- Replies: 5941
- Views: 2512841
Re: Oscillator Discussion Thread
So I'm kind of new to this and ran across a pretty simple period-2 oscillator, and I'm looking all over to try to identify it, but it's not listed in Category:Oscillators with period 2 (after double-checking every one) nor Category:Oscillators with 15 cells , and pretty easy to strike from List of ...
- March 17th, 2021, 4:27 pm
- Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
- Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
- Replies: 1064
- Views: 577060
Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
Please set my trusted flag. I'm not a robot... unless we live in a digital universe, but then we'd all be robots.