Search found 4 matches

by Challenger007
November 6th, 2020, 7:04 am
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Random posts
Replies: 5930
Views: 1791203

Re: Random posts

I have recently been interested in new technologies and space exploration. I admire people like Skyrora CEO Volodymyr Levykin , who popularize such topics, attract the attention of ordinary people in the problems of studying space and the Earth from near-earth orbit. Thanks to such people, you can ...
by Challenger007
November 6th, 2020, 6:57 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Hello Everyone.
Replies: 2
Views: 1985

Re: Hello Everyone.

Hello! I'm new too! I think it will be easier for you to find interlocutors if you tell us what you are interested in and what interests you!
by Challenger007
November 6th, 2020, 6:54 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Life Lessons...?
Replies: 35
Views: 34377

Re: Life Lessons...?



The individual cells on their own turn on and off, without movement. But they can all move together.
Likewise, the belief states that the universe does not move, but instead, parts of it change state.


This is a very relative question. Science still has few answers regarding the existence of ...
by Challenger007
November 6th, 2020, 6:39 am
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Introductions
Replies: 261
Views: 256236

Re: Introductions

Hello! My name is Alex. I work as an engineer, and in my free time I am fond of computer games, equipment and technologies. Astronomy has recently become my new hobby. I read articles about new developments and discoveries that make it possible to study not only space, but also life on our planet.