Search found 6 matches
- March 25th, 2021, 2:25 pm
- Forum: The Sandbox
- Topic: Guess the pattern
- Replies: 83
- Views: 22739
Re: Guess the pattern
Activation?
- March 9th, 2021, 12:25 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: PotY 2020 Voting Thread
- Replies: 64
- Views: 17543
Re: PotY 2020 Voting Thread
#01 **
#02 *
#03 *
#09 *
#11 **
#14 **
#16 *
#19 **
#26 *
#27 **
#28 ***
#30 **
#31 **
#32 **
#33 **
#34 ***
#35 **
#39 **
#02 *
#03 *
#09 *
#11 **
#14 **
#16 *
#19 **
#26 *
#27 **
#28 ***
#30 **
#31 **
#32 **
#33 **
#34 ***
#35 **
#39 **
- February 25th, 2021, 12:29 pm
- Forum: The Sandbox
- Topic: Minecraft discussion
- Replies: 35
- Views: 7173
Re: Minecraft discussion
Some screenshots of my redstone computer:
- February 23rd, 2021, 2:44 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: How about a unidimensional spaceship?
- Replies: 245
- Views: 185870
Re: How about a unidimensional spaceship?
To reduce complexity, I thought that a dynamic tape-reading head might be more appropriate. Here's one which should be relatively easily synthesisable:
Adding another two basic rakes (on each side) is sufficient to produce a backward LWSS stream as output, which can then be fed into an ...
- August 28th, 2020, 3:07 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: How about a unidimensional spaceship?
- Replies: 245
- Views: 185870
Re: How about a unidimensional spaceship?
This is probably way too hard to synthesize(and inefficient, and not universal...), but
x = 5089, y = 473, rule = B3/S23
65$121bo$120bobo$120bobo$121bo2$116b2o$115bo2bo$116b2o2$131bo$130bobo$
130bobo$131bo2$126b2o$125bo2bo$126b2o3$140bo$139bobo$139bobo$140bo2$
135b2o$134bo2bo$135b2o43$316b2o ...
x = 5089, y = 473, rule = B3/S23
65$121bo$120bobo$120bobo$121bo2$116b2o$115bo2bo$116b2o2$131bo$130bobo$
130bobo$131bo2$126b2o$125bo2bo$126b2o3$140bo$139bobo$139bobo$140bo2$
135b2o$134bo2bo$135b2o43$316b2o ...
- August 28th, 2020, 2:13 pm
- Forum: The Sandbox
- Topic: Introductions
- Replies: 261
- Views: 256324
Re: Introductions
Hi I guess...
I'm just another guy who didn't realize how cool CGoL was until a few months ago. I came across it a few times, but never saw anything more complex than a glider. When I found this website, I was instantly fascinated with all the thing that had been discovered. After downloading Golly ...
I'm just another guy who didn't realize how cool CGoL was until a few months ago. I came across it a few times, but never saw anything more complex than a glider. When I found this website, I was instantly fascinated with all the thing that had been discovered. After downloading Golly ...