To get back into exploring cellular automata, I have been searching B3-q4w/S236c7c and have found some interesting objects.
To start off, this pattern, which is a traffic light predecessor in CGOL, seems to appear in multiple oscillators and ships in this rule:
x = 3, y = 4, rule = B3-q4w/S236c7c ...
Search found 6 matches
- July 8th, 2022, 8:13 am
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: B3-q4w/S236c7c
- Replies: 7
- Views: 677
- August 4th, 2020, 1:44 am
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Zakai (B2-ak3ai/S23)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5004
Re: Zakai (B2-ak3ai/S23)
Is there a way I could make a synthesis for this spaceship?Mally wrote: July 25th, 2020, 2:15 pm A 6c/18 found from getting a partial for 3c/9 in ntzfind:Code: Select all
x = 13, y = 10, rule = B2-ak3ai/S23 9b2o$8b4o$8bo2b2o$3b2o4bobo$2ob2o5bo$2ob2o5bo$3b2o4bobo$8bo2b2o$8b4o$ 9b2o!
- July 25th, 2020, 2:15 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Zakai (B2-ak3ai/S23)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5004
Re: Zakai (B2-ak3ai/S23)
A 6c/18 found from getting a partial for 3c/9 in ntzfind:
x = 13, y = 10, rule = B2-ak3ai/S23
9b2o$8b4o$8bo2b2o$3b2o4bobo$2ob2o5bo$2ob2o5bo$3b2o4bobo$8bo2b2o$8b4o$
9b2o!
Two similar guns:
x = 37, y = 15, rule = B2-ak3ai/S23
3b2o$2obo31b2o$o4bo26b2o2bo$2bob2o26bobo$b2o3bo24bo3bo$3bo2bo25bo2bo ...
x = 13, y = 10, rule = B2-ak3ai/S23
9b2o$8b4o$8bo2b2o$3b2o4bobo$2ob2o5bo$2ob2o5bo$3b2o4bobo$8bo2b2o$8b4o$
9b2o!
Two similar guns:
x = 37, y = 15, rule = B2-ak3ai/S23
3b2o$2obo31b2o$o4bo26b2o2bo$2bob2o26bobo$b2o3bo24bo3bo$3bo2bo25bo2bo ...
- June 28th, 2020, 1:03 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Zakai (B2-ak3ai/S23)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5004
Zakai (B2-ak3ai/S23)
Howdy, I decided to search a rule I made when rulegolfing and I was able to find some cool stuff with the help of people on the Discord!
Here are the main spaceships that show up the most common:
x = 37, y = 21, rule = B2-ak3ai/S23
12b2o$14bo$12b2o7$8b2o2b2o$3o5b2o4bo$8b2o2b2o3$33b2o$34bo$32b2o ...
Here are the main spaceships that show up the most common:
x = 37, y = 21, rule = B2-ak3ai/S23
12b2o$14bo$12b2o7$8b2o2b2o$3o5b2o4bo$8b2o2b2o3$33b2o$34bo$32b2o ...
- May 6th, 2020, 2:50 am
- Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
- Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
- Replies: 1064
- Views: 577019
Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
Hello, may I please gain access to the trusted flag on the wiki? I would like to document discoveries I find on my userpage. My username is Mally on the wiki.
- May 2nd, 2020, 9:55 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Flutter (B2-a3j4-acekn56/S15y)
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3549
Flutter (B2-a3j4-acekn56/S15y)
Flutter is a rule I came up with while modifying the rule B-2a456/S1. I ended up finding some interesting stuff that I would like to share here.
A p366 oscillator:
x = 4, y = 4, rule = B2-a3j4-acekn56/S15y
2b2o2$o$o!
A double-barrel gun using two p366 oscillators:
x = 4, y = 41, rule = B2-a3j4 ...
A p366 oscillator:
x = 4, y = 4, rule = B2-a3j4-acekn56/S15y
2b2o2$o$o!
A double-barrel gun using two p366 oscillators:
x = 4, y = 41, rule = B2-a3j4 ...