Hello!
18 years old, currently a high school senior. Have been interested in cellular automata for all of high school though in the last year I've been getting a bit more into it and this definitely isn't because I got Golly onto a school computer.
I mostly like to observe and see what else has ...
Search found 2 matches
- February 13th, 2020, 8:48 pm
- Forum: The Sandbox
- Topic: Introductions
- Replies: 261
- Views: 256446
- February 13th, 2020, 8:11 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Thread for your unsure discoveries
- Replies: 4043
- Views: 1918689
Re: Thread for your unsure discoveries
A blasting cap can burn through an oblique wick of boats at (15,3)c/63 while emitting gliders, one per two boats burnt through, and leaving behind some blocks and blinkers
No clue how useful this is or if it's known
x = 32, y = 108, rule = B3/S23
22b2o$21bobo$22bo3$27b2ob2o$28bobo$29bo8$19b2o ...
No clue how useful this is or if it's known
x = 32, y = 108, rule = B3/S23
22b2o$21bobo$22bo3$27b2ob2o$28bobo$29bo8$19b2o ...