Hi,
My 11-year old daughter was playing around in Golly and she discovered a Sierpinski-like recursive pattern. Just begin with a 2^n straight line (I attach golly file for 2048), and you get it...
Has anyone studied these? Would they be related somehow to similar structures from elementary ...
Search found 2 matches
- November 16th, 2019, 11:21 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Thread for your unsure discoveries
- Replies: 4032
- Views: 1914858
- November 16th, 2019, 9:49 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Sierpinski-like recursive pattern
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3839
Sierpinski-like recursive pattern
Hi,
My 11-year old daughter was playing around in Golly and she discovered a Sierpinski-like recursive pattern. Just begin with a 2^n straight line (I attach golly file for 2048), and you get it...
Has anyone studied these? Would they be related somehow to similar structures from elementary ...
My 11-year old daughter was playing around in Golly and she discovered a Sierpinski-like recursive pattern. Just begin with a 2^n straight line (I attach golly file for 2048), and you get it...
Has anyone studied these? Would they be related somehow to similar structures from elementary ...