My "very impressive" methuselah. A lifespan of 8472 ticks.
I kinda bragged in the trust thread that I had something cool to post here. I'm sure a few of you could tell from the start that I probably didn't have anything special. I made this thing like 2 years ago (5/4/17) and when I posted in the ...
Search found 2 matches
- August 29th, 2019, 4:40 am
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Long-lived methuselahs
- Replies: 82
- Views: 122033
- August 28th, 2019, 4:02 am
- Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
- Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
- Replies: 1061
- Views: 576759
Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
Need my account validated. I have a very impressive (by my standards) 16x16 Methuselah I would like to post.
I also have some janky ships I would like to post, they are made from other ships (slightly modified) but serve their own unique purpose that could possibly be of use to some people. If ...
I also have some janky ships I would like to post, they are made from other ships (slightly modified) but serve their own unique purpose that could possibly be of use to some people. If ...