Search found 4 matches
- October 11th, 2021, 6:58 am
- Forum: Bugs & Errors
- Topic: lifeviewer bug
- Replies: 781
- Views: 318690
Re: lifeviewer bug
It seems to be fixed, although i haven't done anything with chrome since the last time i posted in this thread.
- October 9th, 2021, 11:10 am
- Forum: Bugs & Errors
- Topic: lifeviewer bug
- Replies: 781
- Views: 318690
Re: lifeviewer bug
I also have the same problem. I'm on Mac OS 11.5.2, and it does the flashing on only google chrome. On safari, it works perfectly fine, but on chrome, it doesn't.
- December 24th, 2020, 11:03 am
- Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
- Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
- Replies: 1066
- Views: 577977
Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
May i have the trusted flag? I haven't posted much on the forums, but i've posted quite a bit on the discord.
- June 26th, 2019, 11:19 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Thread For Your Naming Proposals of Unnamed Patterns
- Replies: 266
- Views: 211363
Re: Thread For Your Naming Proposals of Unnamed Patterns
I've always called this a carpet roller, because it makes a carpet-looking shape.anybody got better names?
Code: Select all
x = 7, y = 6, rule = StarWars
2.5A$.A.A.A$3ACA.A$3ACA.A$.A.A.A$2.5A!