Search found 5 matches
- March 15th, 2019, 10:03 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Community survey
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7737
Re: Community survey
Yes, no names or contact information will be required
- March 15th, 2019, 9:23 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Community survey
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7737
Re: Community survey
okay the form has been edited to exclude the over 18 part
it's not that big of a deal anyway
it's not that big of a deal anyway
- March 15th, 2019, 9:02 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Community survey
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7737
Re: Community survey
I'm willing to do a survey, but can you provide information about the purpose, audience, etc. Is this a research project?
It's a college research project for English class, I'll be showing it in front of a class of about 25 people. I'm specifically doing a paper on the community that works with ...
It's a college research project for English class, I'll be showing it in front of a class of about 25 people. I'm specifically doing a paper on the community that works with ...
- March 15th, 2019, 7:47 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Community survey
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7737
Community survey
Hey everyone, I'm currently doing a paper on the community around CA like Conway's Game, and I whipped up a quick survey that I was hoping you all could complete.
It's going to ask you somewhat personal information (age, how long you've worked with CA, etc.) so if you don't feel comfortable ...
It's going to ask you somewhat personal information (age, how long you've worked with CA, etc.) so if you don't feel comfortable ...
- February 18th, 2019, 10:19 am
- Forum: The Sandbox
- Topic: Introductions
- Replies: 261
- Views: 256306
Re: Introductions
Hey I'm here to learn about the community for an English project and to understand how in god's name cellular automata work. Interested in pretty much any and all cellular automata, I guess, though I'm most familiar with Conway's.