Search found 4 matches

by jimeh87
March 19th, 2019, 11:40 pm
Forum: Scripts
Topic: pattern browser / editor / simulator
Replies: 1
Views: 5149

pattern browser / editor / simulator

I've been working on a GoL website on and off for a couple of years that I want to share with you guys. The site is https://gameoflife.xyz .

I would say the best feature is the pattern browser. It provides the ability to preview a pattern as a thumbnail while browsing. I've spent so many hours ...
by jimeh87
January 24th, 2019, 9:27 pm
Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
Replies: 1068
Views: 578177

Re: Massive spam attacks on the wiki (and forums?)


Vertical screen space is also something of an issue with gameoflife.xyz visual results; it would be nice to be able to use up more horizontal space, when it's available. Or fit more results on a single laptop screen, some other way -- e.g., show thumbnail-sized images so that more than four are ...
by jimeh87
January 24th, 2019, 2:26 am
Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
Replies: 1068
Views: 578177

Re: Massive spam attacks on the wiki (and forums?)

Thanks for adding it to the wiki! I just hope someone gets some enjoyment out of it :)
Like its co.nz/gameoflife competition -- though not quite to the same degree -- if I try to scribble a large random starting pattern in gameoflife.xyz, I end up with a lot of disconnected dots. Disconnected dots ...
by jimeh87
January 22nd, 2019, 9:06 pm
Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
Replies: 1068
Views: 578177

Re: Massive spam attacks on the wiki (and forums?)

Can I get trusted status on the wiki? User Jimeh87

I created a browser based life simulator / "catalog browser" and I want to add it as a link.

https://gameoflife.xyz