Search found 4 matches

by DoggyDogWhirl
November 21st, 2018, 11:03 pm
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Random posts
Replies: 5930
Views: 1793903

Panned 'Em Roasts

Spoonerisms is the game of the name
And sets just lay I'm already playing it
by DoggyDogWhirl
October 15th, 2018, 10:03 pm
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Random posts
Replies: 5930
Views: 1793903

Re: Random posts

ZOOM
x = 33, y = 36, rule = B3/S23
12b2o2b3ob3ob3obobo$12bobobobobo3bo3bobo$12bobobobobobobobo2bo$12bobob
obobobobobo2bo$12b2o2b3ob3ob3o2bo2$12b2o2b3ob3o$12bobobobobo$12bobobob
obobo$12bobobobobobo$3bob2o5b2o2b3ob3o$3b2obo$12bobobobobob3ob2o2bo$
12bobobobobo2bo2bobobo$12bobobob3o2bo2b2o2bo ...
by DoggyDogWhirl
October 13th, 2018, 4:59 pm
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: Rule request thread
Replies: 1358
Views: 554093

Re: Rule request thread

Is it possible do a cellular automaton that would emulate Larger than Life?
The icons would look like this:
I imagine one could make an R2 rule.
It would take forever, though, since you'd have to make a transition for almost every combination of 9 cells of any of 16 states. (16^9 = 68,719,476,736 ...
by DoggyDogWhirl
October 13th, 2018, 11:53 am
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Introductions
Replies: 261
Views: 256407

Re: Introductions

Oops, starting this up again because I exist now I guess! Even though it's pretty much against one of the rules!

I've known about CGoL since 3 or 4 years ago but then I stopped caring...
But then around March or whenever, about when Sir Robin was discovered I think, I came back and have been ...