Search found 3 matches
- July 9th, 2018, 12:56 am
- Forum: Help / Support
- Topic: Thread for basic questions
- Replies: 6124
- Views: 2060589
Re: Thread for basic questions
Thanks for the detailed explanation, wildmyron.
- July 8th, 2018, 10:52 pm
- Forum: Help / Support
- Topic: Thread for basic questions
- Replies: 6124
- Views: 2060589
Re: Thread for basic questions
Because that's a pseudo still life, and Catagolue doesn't include those in its censuses (par a few bugs), only strict still lifes.
Thanks; the term "pseudo still life" was useful. I took a look at the wiki page on pseudo still-life, and it talked about "non-interacting" patterns. Am I correct in ...
Thanks; the term "pseudo still life" was useful. I took a look at the wiki page on pseudo still-life, and it talked about "non-interacting" patterns. Am I correct in ...
- July 8th, 2018, 5:54 pm
- Forum: Help / Support
- Topic: Thread for basic questions
- Replies: 6124
- Views: 2060589
Re: Thread for basic questions
How does Catagolue-style soup searching decide what a distinct pattern is? I noticed that this double block pattern doesn't appear in any census, even though I've manually found it a few times just simulating soups for fun with Golly.
Why isn't it in the census? Is that pattern considered to be two ...
Why isn't it in the census? Is that pattern considered to be two ...