Search found 2 matches
- April 29th, 2017, 6:51 pm
- Forum: The Sandbox
- Topic: Introductions
- Replies: 261
- Views: 256457
Re: Introductions
I am sorry if I offended somebody with my previous post... I am just a developer and I made an Life app for fun. I was just (maybe too) excited to have it finally published 
- April 13th, 2017, 4:28 am
- Forum: The Sandbox
- Topic: Introductions
- Replies: 261
- Views: 256457
Re: Introductions
Hi,
I just made a Life app for iOS. I know there are many of them, but I have some nice features (GPU acceleration, AirPlay, ...) Please take a look and tell me what you think :)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/conways-game-of-life-xs/id997719497?ls=1&mt=8
http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r30 ...
I just made a Life app for iOS. I know there are many of them, but I have some nice features (GPU acceleration, AirPlay, ...) Please take a look and tell me what you think :)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/conways-game-of-life-xs/id997719497?ls=1&mt=8
http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r30 ...