Hello!
I would like to join the lifewiki (the one that concerns cellular automata.)
This isn't particularly important for me joining, but I have discovered an infinite pattern that moves at the maximum speed of information, if you find that interesting. However, I believe that keeping it to myself ...
Search found 2 matches
- March 28th, 2017, 9:13 pm
- Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
- Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
- Replies: 1066
- Views: 578029
- March 28th, 2017, 9:12 pm
- Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
- Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
- Replies: 1066
- Views: 578029
Re: Massive spam attacks on the wiki (and forums?)
Hello!
I would like to join the lifewiki (the one that concerns cellular automata.)
This isn't particularly important for me joining, but I have discovered an infinite pattern that moves at the maximum speed of information, if you find that interesting. However, I believe that keeping it to myself ...
I would like to join the lifewiki (the one that concerns cellular automata.)
This isn't particularly important for me joining, but I have discovered an infinite pattern that moves at the maximum speed of information, if you find that interesting. However, I believe that keeping it to myself ...