Search found 6 matches

by csonaglio
March 4th, 2017, 11:12 am
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: Digital Circuit Simulator Rule
Replies: 12
Views: 7796

Re: Digital Circuit Simulator Rule

Hey guys, sorry but very busy lately and didn´t have time even to take a look here.

Awesome ideas! Yesterday I started working on a 16 segments 8 digits alpha display with ASCII memory and I will have to run really fast because of the length of the wires. There is this need to minimize the glitch ...
by csonaglio
February 18th, 2017, 12:02 pm
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: Digital Circuit Simulator Rule
Replies: 12
Views: 7796

Re: Digital Circuit Simulator Rule

Hey, blah!

Nice one!!! I also took a look at the links and I am amazed by what you did. It´s Interesting how similar concepts evolve by themselves in separate minds and places... If I knew there were such rule probably I would not have spent the time to make my own...

I will take some time to ...
by csonaglio
February 17th, 2017, 9:50 pm
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: Digital Circuit Simulator Rule
Replies: 12
Views: 7796

Re: Digital Circuit Simulator Rule

Thank you for all the comments, hints and for taking the time to test it!

This was my first code and didn´t know I could add a file to the post (BTW, I think I am not enabled to upload a file). As I tried to add a single code block and it was bigger than allowed, I broke into smaller parts.

I ...
by csonaglio
February 17th, 2017, 4:32 pm
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: Digital Circuit Simulator Rule
Replies: 12
Views: 7796

Digital Circuit Simulator Rule

Inspired by WireWorld, I´ve created a rule that is able to simulate digital circuits fairly well and some patterns that show some possibilities. I hope this is interesting enough for some of you.

File: Digital_Simulator.zip
Content:

Digital.rule
4bit-Counter-FF_Toggle.mc
7bit-16add-Memory.mc
7bD ...
by csonaglio
February 14th, 2017, 7:03 am
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Introductions
Replies: 261
Views: 256415

Re: Introductions

Thank you! I will add some more orientation comments as there are tricky details to create valid patterns and then create this new topic as you suggested. Have a great one!
by csonaglio
February 13th, 2017, 10:01 pm
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Introductions
Replies: 261
Views: 256415

Re: Introductions

Hi!

My name is Claudio Sonaglio. I am a 48 years old Electronic Engineer in Brazil working in the semiconductor market. I learned about Game of Life when I was in the begining of my graduation. Long time ago... :wink: As the years passed by, I never heard of it again. Recently I decided to check ...