Thanks awesome!
Nices oscillators, tagalong and spaceships.
-jm
Search found 43 matches
- September 17th, 2017, 10:22 am
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Smallest Glider-gun. Sayab-Rule
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6486
- September 13th, 2017, 10:09 am
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Smallest Glider-gun. Sayab-Rule
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6486
Re: Smallest Glider-gun. Sayab-Rule
Very Interesting. According to our research in papers we don't find another smaller. So is amazing that exist smaller glider-gun. The forum seems to be the best place to know about it.
Thanks for you feedback
-jm
Thanks for you feedback
-jm
- September 13th, 2017, 6:39 am
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Smallest Glider-gun. Sayab-Rule
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6486
Smallest Glider-gun. Sayab-Rule
We presented here a new Cellular Automata capable of logic
Universality: Sayab-rule.
The Sayab-rule has the smallest glider-gun reported to date,
consisting of just four live cells at its minimal phases.
Sayab-rule is a binary 2D cellular automaton with a Moore neighborhood
and isotropic dynamics ...
Universality: Sayab-rule.
The Sayab-rule has the smallest glider-gun reported to date,
consisting of just four live cells at its minimal phases.
Sayab-rule is a binary 2D cellular automaton with a Moore neighborhood
and isotropic dynamics ...
- March 14th, 2017, 7:59 pm
- Forum: Scripts
- Topic: Adapting gfind
- Replies: 45
- Views: 55691
Re: Adapting gfind
Thanks,
That was exactly what happened, I was running the script from IDLE.
Running from Golly work ok!
Best the best
-jm
That was exactly what happened, I was running the script from IDLE.
Running from Golly work ok!
Best the best
-jm
- March 13th, 2017, 6:42 pm
- Forum: Scripts
- Topic: Adapting gfind
- Replies: 45
- Views: 55691
Re: Adapting gfind
Hi Eric,
I`m trying to run you program For-gfind-from-HenselNotation.py but this import a golly file, could you tell me please from where I can get the golly file?
Thank you
-Josè Manuel Gómez Soto
I`m trying to run you program For-gfind-from-HenselNotation.py but this import a golly file, could you tell me please from where I can get the golly file?
Thank you
-Josè Manuel Gómez Soto
- November 29th, 2016, 1:52 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: X-Rule
- Replies: 115
- Views: 80807
Re: X-Rule
Hello everybody!
Just to announced the paper "X-Rule's Precursor is also Logically Universal", https://arxiv.org/abs/1611.08829
Thanks for all your contributions!
Best Regards
-jm
Just to announced the paper "X-Rule's Precursor is also Logically Universal", https://arxiv.org/abs/1611.08829
Thanks for all your contributions!
Best Regards
-jm
- November 5th, 2016, 12:12 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Rule Tables with oblique spaceships
- Replies: 36
- Views: 22398
Re: Rule Tables with oblique spaceships
Danieldb,
Hopefully you see this message. I was trying to contact to you. Please send to me a message in the forum email system or in jmgomezuam@gmail.com.
Best Regards
-jm
Hopefully you see this message. I was trying to contact to you. Please send to me a message in the forum email system or in jmgomezuam@gmail.com.
Best Regards
-jm
- November 5th, 2016, 10:55 am
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Hybrid CAs
- Replies: 167
- Views: 76536
Re: Hybrid CAs
Awesome,
Hopefully you see this message. I was trying to contact to you. Please send to me a message in the forum email system or to jmgomezuam@gmail.com.
Best Regards
-jm
Hopefully you see this message. I was trying to contact to you. Please send to me a message in the forum email system or to jmgomezuam@gmail.com.
Best Regards
-jm
- October 31st, 2016, 4:54 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: X-Rule
- Replies: 115
- Views: 80807
Re: X-Rule
Awesome,
Hopefully you see this message. I was trying to contact to you. Please send to me a message in the forum email system or in jmgomezuam@gmail.com.
Best Regards
-jm
Hopefully you see this message. I was trying to contact to you. Please send to me a message in the forum email system or in jmgomezuam@gmail.com.
Best Regards
-jm
- September 20th, 2016, 8:43 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: X-Rule
- Replies: 115
- Views: 80807
Re: X-Rule
@BlinkerSpawn:
Nice¡ with different period.

Nice¡ with different period.
- September 20th, 2016, 8:30 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: X-Rule
- Replies: 115
- Views: 80807
Another Basic GGa
x = 66, y = 67, rule = pre-x-rule
b2o$o4$5bobo$5bo3$11bo$10bo$10bo3$15b2o2$15bo3$20b2o$19bo4$24bobo14b2o
5b2o$24bo16bo7bo$43bo3bo$42b2o3b2o$16b2o5b2o5bo27b2o$16bo7bo4bo14bobo
12bo$18bo3bo6bo7b2o5bobo5b2o$17b2o3b2o15bo4b3o4bo$6b2o29b2o5bobo5b2o$
6bo12bobo22bobo12bo$12b2o5bobo5b2o29b2o ...
- July 21st, 2016, 8:59 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: X-Rule
- Replies: 115
- Views: 80807
Re: X-Rule
Ja ok, I will take the short one!
Best Regards
-jm
Best Regards
-jm
- July 18th, 2016, 6:50 am
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: X-Rule
- Replies: 115
- Views: 80807
Re: X-Rule
Very Nice, BlinkerSpawn!
Best Regards
-jm
Best Regards
-jm
- November 7th, 2015, 4:01 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: X-Rule
- Replies: 115
- Views: 80807
Re: X-Rule
@thunk: Cool!
-jm
-jm
- November 7th, 2015, 3:16 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: X-Rule
- Replies: 115
- Views: 80807
Re: X-Rule
@thunk: Excellent!
-jm
-jm
- November 7th, 2015, 3:04 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: X-Rule
- Replies: 115
- Views: 80807
Re: X-Rule
@M. I. Wright: Very Nice!
Here another one with high period:
#CXRLE Pos=0,0
x = 61, y = 26, rule = pre-x-rule
3bo17bobo$3bo19b2o12bobo17bo$36b2o19bo$2o9bobo10bo$9b2obob2o20bo10bobo
9b2o$12bo32b2obob2o$9b2obob2o32bo$11bobo31b2obob2o$47bobo$4bobo11bobo$
4bobo11bobo19bobo11bobo ...
Here another one with high period:
#CXRLE Pos=0,0
x = 61, y = 26, rule = pre-x-rule
3bo17bobo$3bo19b2o12bobo17bo$36b2o19bo$2o9bobo10bo$9b2obob2o20bo10bobo
9b2o$12bo32b2obob2o$9b2obob2o32bo$11bobo31b2obob2o$47bobo$4bobo11bobo$
4bobo11bobo19bobo11bobo ...
- November 7th, 2015, 2:49 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: X-Rule
- Replies: 115
- Views: 80807
Re: X-Rule
@thunk:
Yes, no question about it!. But I'm interested in produced glider gun "a". Do you have another glider gun "a"?
Regards
-jm
Yes, no question about it!. But I'm interested in produced glider gun "a". Do you have another glider gun "a"?
Regards
-jm
- November 7th, 2015, 1:54 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: X-Rule
- Replies: 115
- Views: 80807
Glider Gun ¨a¨
A Glider Gun ¨a¨
Work to any direction.
#CXRLE Pos=-53,26
x = 175, y = 107, rule = pre-x-rule
84b2o3b2o$84bo5bo35$84bo5bo$84b2o3b2o16$12bo7bo133bo7bo$11b2o7b2o131b
2o7b2o2$2o171b2o$o6bo17bo123bo17bo6bo$7b3o13b3o123b3o13b3o$5b2o19b2o
120bo19bo$7b3o13b3o123b3o13b3o$o6bo17bo123bo17bo6bo$2o171b2o2 ...
Work to any direction.
#CXRLE Pos=-53,26
x = 175, y = 107, rule = pre-x-rule
84b2o3b2o$84bo5bo35$84bo5bo$84b2o3b2o16$12bo7bo133bo7bo$11b2o7b2o131b
2o7b2o2$2o171b2o$o6bo17bo123bo17bo6bo$7b3o13b3o123b3o13b3o$5b2o19b2o
120bo19bo$7b3o13b3o123b3o13b3o$o6bo17bo123bo17bo6bo$2o171b2o2 ...
- November 7th, 2015, 1:15 am
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: X-Rule
- Replies: 115
- Views: 80807
Re: X-Rule
@thunk:
You right, two post have the same mistake. I still confused x-rule-pre with pre-x-rule
P15 only work in x-rule-pre
-jm
You right, two post have the same mistake. I still confused x-rule-pre with pre-x-rule
P15 only work in x-rule-pre
-jm
- November 6th, 2015, 11:57 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: X-Rule
- Replies: 115
- Views: 80807
Re: X-Rule
Basic P15 oscillator.
-jm
Code: Select all
#CXRLE Pos=-25,-8
x = 5, y = 5, rule = pre-x-rule
bobo2$o3bo2$bobo!
- November 6th, 2015, 11:42 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: X-Rule
- Replies: 115
- Views: 80807
Spiral
@wildmyron:
Yes spiral is amazing, and you right it is not work in Precursor X-Rule (the original), and I don´t know yet if this rule have a spiral, I will try it :)
Sorry for cause confusion
My code will be (in x-rule-pre):
#CXRLE Pos=-30,-20 Gen=2271
x = 106, y = 41, rule = x-rule-pre ...
Yes spiral is amazing, and you right it is not work in Precursor X-Rule (the original), and I don´t know yet if this rule have a spiral, I will try it :)
Sorry for cause confusion
My code will be (in x-rule-pre):
#CXRLE Pos=-30,-20 Gen=2271
x = 106, y = 41, rule = x-rule-pre ...
- November 6th, 2015, 11:28 am
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: X-Rule
- Replies: 115
- Views: 80807
Spiral
Spiral Level 6, of course is possible build spiral to any level.
#CXRLE Pos=-30,-20 Gen=2271
x = 106, y = 41, rule = x-rule-pre
104b2o10$38bo3bo$39bobo$36b2o5b2o$37b2obob2o$39bobo$40bo4$30bo$29bobo
28b2o$28b2o2bo$28bo2bo$28b2o2bo$29bobo$30bo3$41bo$39bo3bo$38b2o3b2o$
39bo3bo$38bo2bo2bo$41bo$41bo6 ...
#CXRLE Pos=-30,-20 Gen=2271
x = 106, y = 41, rule = x-rule-pre
104b2o10$38bo3bo$39bobo$36b2o5b2o$37b2obob2o$39bobo$40bo4$30bo$29bobo
28b2o$28b2o2bo$28bo2bo$28b2o2bo$29bobo$30bo3$41bo$39bo3bo$38b2o3b2o$
39bo3bo$38bo2bo2bo$41bo$41bo6 ...
- November 4th, 2015, 2:25 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: X-Rule
- Replies: 115
- Views: 80807
A Variant of Precursor X-Rule
wildmyron,
I think that in order to get Precursor X-Rule you obtain a variant of Precursor X-Rule that show the wonderful behavior that we see in the previous post.

Precursor X-Rule rule is:
The variant you obtain is:
-jm
I think that in order to get Precursor X-Rule you obtain a variant of Precursor X-Rule that show the wonderful behavior that we see in the previous post.
Precursor X-Rule rule is:
The variant you obtain is:
-jm
- November 3rd, 2015, 4:03 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: X-Rule
- Replies: 115
- Views: 80807
Re: X-Rule
M. I. Wright: Nice smaller Gga in Precursor X-Rule !
With this we can rebuild Logical Gates
-jm
With this we can rebuild Logical Gates
-jm
- November 3rd, 2015, 3:34 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: X-Rule
- Replies: 115
- Views: 80807
Logical Gates in Precursor X-Rule (Gate AND)
Logical Gates AND in Precursor X-Rule
#CXRLE Pos=-1,-153 Gen=1057
x = 203, y = 167, rule = x-rule-pre
46bo$44bobo10$57bo$55bobo10$68bo$66bobo35$129bo$129b2o19$46bo$44bobo
21$68bo$66bobo19$66bobo$68bo4$61b2o2$62bo4$55bobo$57bo4$50b2o2$51bo4$
44bobo$46bo4$39b2o2$40bo$39b3o$40bo25bobo ...
#CXRLE Pos=-1,-153 Gen=1057
x = 203, y = 167, rule = x-rule-pre
46bo$44bobo10$57bo$55bobo10$68bo$66bobo35$129bo$129b2o19$46bo$44bobo
21$68bo$66bobo19$66bobo$68bo4$61b2o2$62bo4$55bobo$57bo4$50b2o2$51bo4$
44bobo$46bo4$39b2o2$40bo$39b3o$40bo25bobo ...