Search found 2 matches
- March 25th, 2015, 2:40 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Thread for your unsure discoveries
- Replies: 4030
- Views: 1913363
Re: Thread for your unsure discoveries
I don't know. Maybe because people are curious. A lot of discoveries in the Game of Life are made accidentally, so you never know where you can stumble upon one. So for me it's totally fine to have threads about them, but I wouldn't create articles about every discovered fuse in the wiki, as I ...
- March 24th, 2015, 3:15 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Thread for your unsure discoveries
- Replies: 4030
- Views: 1913363
Re: Thread for your unsure discoveries
I was experimenting with fuses and I found these, don't know how good these are just wanted to show people.
What do you think?
Spine:
x = 346, y = 345, rule = B3/S23
341b2o$340bobo$339bo$338bo5b2o$337bo5bobo$336bo5bo$335bo5bo$334bo5bo$
333bo5bo$332bo5bo$331bo5bo$330bo5bo$329bo5bo$328bo5bo$327bo5bo ...
What do you think?
Spine:
x = 346, y = 345, rule = B3/S23
341b2o$340bobo$339bo$338bo5b2o$337bo5bobo$336bo5bo$335bo5bo$334bo5bo$
333bo5bo$332bo5bo$331bo5bo$330bo5bo$329bo5bo$328bo5bo$327bo5bo ...