I'm more of a brute force and ignorance guy. Seriously, my main hobby is knapping flint. So don't expect me to contribute much here
Search found 3 matches
- May 28th, 2013, 5:36 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Thread For Your Accidental Discoveries
- Replies: 2371
- Views: 1710840
Re: Thread For Your Accidental Discoveries
Well, with Life over 40 years old, it's surprising there's anything new under the sun.
I'm more of a brute force and ignorance guy. Seriously, my main hobby is knapping flint. So don't expect me to contribute much here
I'm more of a brute force and ignorance guy. Seriously, my main hobby is knapping flint. So don't expect me to contribute much here
- May 27th, 2013, 8:59 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Thread For Your Accidental Discoveries
- Replies: 2371
- Views: 1710840
Re: Thread For Your Accidental Discoveries
Welcome! :) That's a superb pattern!
Thanks on both counts. New guy buys the drinks I suppose, so what'll everybody have?
Do this pattern and/or the "J-Guns" have names? Surely I'm not the 1st to ever see it and I'd like to use the generally accepted names.
Continuing to tinker with this basic ...
Thanks on both counts. New guy buys the drinks I suppose, so what'll everybody have?
Do this pattern and/or the "J-Guns" have names? Surely I'm not the 1st to ever see it and I'd like to use the generally accepted names.
Continuing to tinker with this basic ...
- May 27th, 2013, 5:12 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Thread For Your Accidental Discoveries
- Replies: 2371
- Views: 1710840
Re: Thread For Your Accidental Discoveries
Howdy All-
First post. I just got Life, known next to nothing about it, and am totally ignorant of all the prior discoveries. So while I did "discover" the following, as in it emerged accidentally while I was tinkering around, I'm sure somebody else did it long before. Still, it's pretty cool so I ...
First post. I just got Life, known next to nothing about it, and am totally ignorant of all the prior discoveries. So while I did "discover" the following, as in it emerged accidentally while I was tinkering around, I'm sure somebody else did it long before. Still, it's pretty cool so I ...